As per IC 36-2-11-15
Effective July 1, 2006 documents MUST contain the following statement at the conclusion of the document.
“I AFFIRM, UNDER THE PENALTIES FOR PERJURY,
THAT I HAVE TAKEN REASONABLE CARE TO REDACT
EACH SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IN THIS DOCUMENT,
UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW” NAME REQUIRED
The above statement must appear at conclusion of the document
(signature/ notary page) in its entirety and exactly as stated above
and have a name following the statement. Documents without correct
statement will be rejected and returned.
Effective 5-15-2007 as per ic 10-17-2-4 only the following may obtain a copy of a Military Discharge Record (DD2-14) and must show
Picture ID at the time of request:
- The veteran.
- A county or city service officer.
- An employee of the Indiana Dept of Veterans Affairs.
- A funeral director licensed under ic 25-15 and who assists with the burial of the veteran.
- If the veteran is deceased, the spouse or next of kin With Picture ID and copy of veterans death certificate.
- The following by certified copy of court order and Picture ID:
- Attorney in fact of the subject of the discharge record
- The guardian of the person who is the subject of Discharge Record.
- If the veteran is deceased, the personal representative of the estate of the deceased.
Certificate Of Assumed Business Name Download
Recording Requirements Download